Monday, August 21, 2006


Monday Links:
I never got around to posting my Scribbling for this week and have been busy today.I will share some links for now and will post more later.
This guy does awesome photos:HD Photos.
I love her art:Papaya Cards(Love the Listen print).
I love this guys southwestern photos: Theatre Sky

Four new bloggers to check out:

Embroider the Silence
Ponderings
BlahBlah Sisterhood
What a Wonderful World

"Joy is what happens to us when we allow ourselves to recognize how good things really are."
Marianne Williamson

2 comments:

Kim G. said...

Yolanda -
Hi there! Thanks so much for the very nice comments on my blog and the link to yours! Welcome to Oregon! I attend a church in Beaverton, a suburb of PDX. Check it out at www.vbconline.org. There are lot's of other great churches in the area, too. Shoot me an email at kagliet@aol.com with your contact information if you'd like more recommendations of if you're interested in visiting my church.

Cheryl said...

Yolanda, Thank you for your comment yesterday! I'm really enjoying "meeting" fellow bloggers! I checked out your blog. VERY NICE! I love the patchwork of NW photos. So many familiar places. I noticed my friend Kim G. suggested some churches for you. We go to the same church, so I also was going to recommend that you check it out @ www.vbconline.org. Our pastor has a link to his blog there as well! I'll be checking back in with you!