Thursday, November 23, 2006


HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!


I just wanted to express my thanks to all of you for stopping by my blog and becoming my friends . I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season. I know that over this past year I have come to find strength and inspiration from so many of your blogs and look forward to reading them each time I get on the computer.I know my life has been so topsy-turvy of late but I hope it will slow down in the coming months into a routine and I can get back to posting more regularly.
Things I am grateful for today:
My husband he is my best friend and my rock thru everything, the best thing that ever happened to me.
My family.
My God for giving me strength to pursue my dreams and face the challenges of my life.
The fact I live in such a beautiful place .
All the blessing I recieve daily .
This is a photo of Baker Creek in the coastal hills about a mile from my home. It still astounds me I live so close to such natural beauty.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you! I'm also thankful for new blogging friends! I hope your Thanksgiving day was rich and full of blessings. Thank you for sharing your photos...what a beautiful picture! You are a talented photographer. Thank you for sharing and posting when you can. It is always good to check in on you and see how you're doing!