Friday, May 25, 2007



Grateful Friday

On this Friday I am grateful for:

The sacrifice of those brave men and women who served and who lost their lives so that I am may have the freedom to live my life each day as I would like. I hope that we also not forget those still serving in our miltary.

The beautiful weather yesterday and getting to spend time with my hubby for a few extra hours yesterday.

The beauty of the Pacific Northwest.

The fact that I didn't break anything when clumsy me fell yesterday.

The fact that the Farmers Market starts next week.

The delciousness of a good book.

The security of well paying ,steady job.

For the beauty that surrounds me.

I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.

"She who loves,flies,runs and rejoices;she is free and nothing holds her back".-Henri Matisse

Fear less,Hope more;

Whine less,Breathe more;

Talk less,say more;

Hate less,Love more;

And all good things are yours-Swedish Proverb

1 comment:

Angela Marie said...

Happy Friday to you!