Monday, May 21, 2007



We promise according to our hopes and perform according to our fears.-Francois dela Rochefoucauld.

I am on call this morning waiting for the hospital to call to tell me to come in.I hate it because you can't really do anything but sit and wait for the telephone to ring.

I had a wonderful time this weekend and saw some awesome scenery and got to spend some quality time with my husband which I enjoyed most. Bandon is beautiful and is not very touristy which I like a lot.We actually drove by the place where the photo of the bottles from flickr was taken . It is called Neptunes Novelities and it is run by a really elderly lady who has collected all this stuff that has washed up on the beach. The ladies yard looks like something from Sanford and Sons but with beachy stuff. It was very quriky which I like. I will post some pics later when I get them uploaded.

I hope you all have a wonderful week.

No comments: