Friday, May 15, 2009


I really enjoyed this book .It was the first one I have read by this author and I love the way she incorporates food into the story seamlessly. I also feel that she creates her characters in such a way that you really like them even with all their flaws. I also feel that she has a gift for crafting setting. the first part of the book takes place in the Southwest and the other part in the Northwest and in her desriptions of both places she captures them so well. I want to try to make her prize winning brownies in the story. I thank the publisher for letting me have an ARC of this book . I truly enjoyed it.
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. I have to work.

4 comments:

Char said...

I needed a good book recommendation for the weekend - thanks

Cloudia said...

Yolanda!
Aloha-

Carolynn Anctil said...

I've been looking for a new book to read. I'll see if I can find this at my library and check it out. No pun intended. ;o)

Sorry to hear you have to work this weekend. This is a long weekend here in Canada and the first one I'll actually be getting off in several years. I'm a little giddy. :o)

SandyCarlson said...

Your recommendations mean a lot to me. I will have a read!