Thursday, April 20, 2006

Blog under construction:
First I want to wish my husband a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY. He is such a very special man and I am so very lucky to have him.I thank god for him everyday. He is my best friend and supports me in any endeavor I try.I had to wait 36 years to find him but the wait was worth it. I know some people frown on computer dating but we met on Match.com and he lived only 100 miles from me at the time and to think if not for technology I wouldn't have the best thing in my life that could have ever have happened to me.It was a risk but one that was well worth it in the end. Risk and change are not necessarily a bad thing. I am one of those people who sometimes likes change in my life in the area of travel,learning new things, etc.I know that he is the one constant in my life and I will always be grateful that I found him and he accepts me as I am . My perfectly imperfect self.
I am day by day learning how to use html and am finding it fun this time around so bear with the changes as I learn.I love technology.
Love this time of year but it is so hot here now feels like the heat of summer and it is only April.I fear that all this hot weather will not bode well for hurricane season as it heats up the Gulf of Mexico.I know the MS coast doesn't need a repeat of last year. The Sun Times of Gulfport/Biloxi won a Pultizer for their coverage of the hurricane. I ask that you please keep all these folks on the coast in your prayers . They are still recovering and now in the midst of a drought see this blog Froggy MONkey
Looking forward to four days off after today.Peace.

No comments: