Friday, August 25, 2006



I thought I would share a few photos today of Oxford.I have one more sleep after tonight before the move. My sister is coming for tonight and tommorrow from Nashville and we leave in the early am on Sunday. Can You say stressed to the max? That is what we are right now.Trying to get to PDX by Wednesday and find a place to live etc.I know in the end it will be worth it but right now it is just stress.
Check out this blog by Chris she is opening a photography business and is excellent in digital scrapbooking and web design.
Also this site Picture Trail it is a photo site like flickr but it has neat tools to use to display your photos online or in your blog.
Love this Home Sweet Home necklace . It is so cute.
The photos are taken on the Oxford Square and the statue is William Faulkner.

No comments: