Thursday, November 09, 2006


Tilt a Whirl:

My life over these past two months has felt like a tilt a whirl at the county fair.
I am not complaining just stating a fact. I can't seem to consistently post on this blog and get back to taking photos like I did in the past. It is not that I don't desire too it just is my life has been in such upheaval of late.
I have moved cross country and three times since being here till we bought the house. I have started a new job too. I am glad I did because it feels like home here too me in a way Mississippi never did even though I lived there all my life.
I miss posting regularly and hope since moving into this house that I can with some regularity start back to blogging and posting on others blogs . I miss the connections with other bloggers too.
It has been very liquidy sunshiny here for a week and oddly enough it doesn't bother me .
I am happy with the way the elections turned out. In MS where I used to live lets just say I was a blue dot in a red state and now I am a blue dot in a very blue state and I am glad.
I hope if the rain holds off tommorrow to take some photos .
I hope you all are having a good week.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi Yolanda,

I hear ya on the Tilt-a-whirl (My favorite carnival ride by the way!) Just wanted to say hello! I'm glad the rain isn't bothering you too much. You are a true Oregonian at heart! I have rather enjoyed the return of the rain myself. It is good to get back to the comfort of cozy, rain-filled evenings, or sitting in your car without the engine running and listening to the rain drops pound the roof! Before you know it, you'll be growing those webbed feet like the rest of us!!

:-