Tuesday, March 06, 2007


I found this photo on flickr and loved it it is by janlupus. I love tulips, to me they scream spring along with the yellow February bush as my granny called it.
Spring what does it mean to you?
Springtime for me is about renewal of faith,of life and my love for the earth.Spring to also means hope and optimism .
The spiritual side of me also feels reborn in spring especially during the season of lent even though I am not catholic. I find that the season of lent always makes me think about what I need to change and try to attain as Easter approaches.Churches to me are at their most beautiful in spring.
Here in oregon we have had two beautiful days of 60 degree weather and everyone is out enjoying it. I am so looking forward to planting in about two weeks in my small little garden.The signs of spring are everywhere here. The pussy willow is blooming and crocuses and the daffodils. The trees are just beginning to bud.
Here are some writing promt generators to check out:
Creativity Portal
Daily writing

Journaling Prompts

From : HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO ENTER THE LONG BLACK BRANCES by Mary Oliver

Listen, are you breathing just a little, and calling it life?

While the soul,after all, is only a window,
and the opening of the window no more difficult
than the wakening from a little sleep.

No comments: