Wednesday, May 09, 2007



It has been such a lovely couple of days here and I hate going back to work but alas I have bills to pay.I have found a couple of new favorite roads up in the Dundee Red Hills and hope to go up there in the next few days and take some photos of vineyards during leaf unfurling and there are gorgeous views of the valley and Mt . Hood from there.

I read this story on another blog and it has stuck with me this week. I can't imagine what this family is going thru and I would just ask your prayers for them.

http://www.ocregister.com/ go to article about coble family crash on I-5 in Mission Viejo,Ca near Oso Parkway.

http://lifetomotion.com/login/coble/index.html

I had read earlier in the week on this other blog where a commenter of this blog didn't like that this women mentioned this saying it upsets people to read about others tragedies and she didn't want to think about it because it could have been her or her family.I just don't understand people like that . I wanted to put it here so people would know who read this and maybe keep these people in their prayers. I think if you take anything away from a tragedy like this or any type of tragedy or disaster it should be that you need to always live each day to the fullest,tell those you love you love them and never take life for granted.

I have just started reading My Sisters Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I hear it is good.

No comments: