Wednesday, June 06, 2007



I don't know the name of this little flower but I love the wispness of it. It was here when we bought the house. I am constantly amazed by the beauty of the plants here.

I have uploaded some new photos to flickr and am thinking I upgrading my acct to Pro as my gift to myself for my birthday next week.I spend way too much time over there but find so much inspiration.

I want to share some linky love with you:

I really like this artist's offbeat way of looking at the world:James Guppy.

I like this artist for fun sense of art:I love Life

I also love this campaign and am thinking of participating.You are Beautiful.

I am so enjoying listening to Anne Lamotts Grace(further thoughts on faith) on cd on my 1 hour commute each way back and forth to work. She has the same philosophy of life and religion that I do and her words reflect so much of what is in my soul that I haven't found a voice for yet.

On Sunday while flipping thru the channels I came across the presidential debate and it struck me that whomever wins this election it will still make history for the fact that a woman and an African American are seeking office.It reminds me how far we have come and for all those people who fought so hard for the freedoms to get us to this point.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I love getting the link tips - I shall visit them with anticipattion! Thanks! and happy Thursday :)