Friday, December 21, 2007

This is a wonderful Print from the childrens book illustrator Jan Brett.I love her work.

I want to thank each of you for your friendship and support this year. I hope to post at least one more time before Christmas but I have to work the next two days and Christmas Day so I just wanted to drop by and say that each one of you are the stars on my Christmas Tree.

I wish you the merriest of Christmases, the happiest of holidays.

May your holiday be filled with pockets of delight and magic and the joy that comes with being with those you love.

May we all find true peace on this holiday and throughout the coming year.



Christmas… that magic blanket that wraps itself about us, that something so intangible that it is like a fragrance. It may weave a spell of nostalgia. Christmas may be a day of feasting, or of prayer, but always it will be a day of remembrance -- a day in which we think of everything we have ever loved.-Augusta E. Rundel

12 comments:

Carver said...

Beautiful print. I love the one you selected for the prior post too. I hope you don't have to work too hard on Christmas and that you and yours have a good one.

Christy Woolum said...

I love Jan Brett also. Beautiful quote at the end of the post. Merry Christmas to you also.

Angela Marie said...

I love the print!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas too! It's funny, I started my blog in January... I never thought I would have formed so many wonderful supportive friendships from all over the world. Yolanda, you are one of them. I want to thank you for being a part of that.

You make sure you grab some time for yourself these next couple of days.

:)

nonizamboni said...

Hope the working you have to do at Christmas will be sandwiched in with fun and beauty as well. Thanks for the Jan Brett post--she's the best!
Happy, blessed Christmas.

Sheila said...

Sending you my very best wiushes for a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year..
hugs
Sheila
xx

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you.

Monique Kleinhans said...

I like the idea of us all finding our way toward peace. This is something we all can use more of in our lives and our worlds.

I hope you are having a wonderful Christmas and heading toward and joyful and new year filled with peace!

Paula said...

Jan Brett has always been one of our favorites. I just read her 'Trouble With Trolls' to my daycare kids today.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

Love Bears All Things said...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, too.
I'm blessed to have you in my life.
I love the print.
Mama Bear

Shelby said...

wonderful photo and here's wishing you happy HAPPY times..

Karen said...

Jan Brett is wonderful!

Thank you for commenting on my blog (I plan on doing more Top Five crushes for other periods of my life--next up, junior high) and leaving the link here. I'm going to enjoy getting to know you!

Have a wonderful new year!

His Girl Friday said...

Happy Holidays!!! :))