I have seen this going around the bloggy world for some time and I thought I would share 16 things you might not know about me. I like these things because it helps you to get to know people better.
1.I hate escalators. I always feel like I am going to fall off them.
2. I am a huge fan of anything vintage . Hence the vintage butterfly above which was an old postcard.
3. I love old postcards and have a collection of them.
4. I play the flute and have a dulcimer. I have always wanted to play the guitar but my fingers are to small to actually do the chords well.
5. I procrastinate doing things I don't like.
6.I really don't mind wearing glasses.
7.One of my favorite places in Oregon is Astoria. I love this little town.
8.My guilty TV pleasures are:Project Runway,Top Chef and American Idol.
9.I love music like Tony Bennett and Frank Sinatra .
10. I used to want to be like Hayley Mills from the Disney Movies.
11. I still like watching The Rockford Files.
12.If I didn't live on the West Coast I would love to live in Ashville, NC.
13.I love birds and the natural world.
14. I would love to be an amateur astronomer.
15. I want to learn to quilt this year.
16. When I was in my teens and early 20's I used to do a lot of pen palling.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend I will be at work.(sigh)