Friday, July 17, 2009

Yaquina Head
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I have been getting ready for my sister to come next weekend with her family. I will get to see my new niece and my nephew and just spend quality family time with them all.
We plan on going camping at the beach for two days and hopefully flying kites, beach bonfires and smores at this beach above near Newport, Oregon.I think we also will be going back to Crater Lake and the Olympic Peninsula.
I hope to take lots of photos to share here.
I hope you all are having a wonderful summer so far.
Any good book recommendations from anyone?
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I will be at work unfortunately but glad to have a job.


New Reviews up at The Mermaids Bookshelf.

11 comments:

Connie said...

I know you will have a lovely time with your family! I am going to the SC coast to spend time with mine :) (((Hugs)) You have such an important job!

Marg said...

Have you read Three Cups of Tea?
by Greg Mortenson. I could not put it down.

Willow said...

Enjoy your time with your family! I love Newport Beach. You'll enjoy the trip north to Astoria and beyond and over the bridge.

I echo Marg's suggestion for Three Cups of Tea.

Shelby said...

it's nice to hear from you again!! I hope your sister and you have a fantastic time!!!!

Char said...

for a beach book - I read Last Kiss and thought it was ok. it's not a happy book though.

SandyCarlson said...

I hope you have a marvelous time. Perfect. God bless, my friend!

Cedar ... said...

Have a great time with your family,.. I'm off to go camping too. We'll catch up in a week or so.

Paula said...

You're going to have such a good time! That's one of my favorite beaches (oh, wait. Maybe they're all my favorites!)

Paula said...

Oh, Have you read The Devil & Miss Prym?

Tracy said...

Hi, Yolanda! Great to see you back here! Have a terrific time with your family! Happy Days :o) ((HUGS))

Annie Jeffries said...

Hi Yolanda. Have a wonderful visit and travel to the beach. Newport is so beautiful. Loved my stay there a couple of years ago.