Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunset, Cannon Beach, Oregon


Sunset, Cannon Beach, Oregon
Originally uploaded by Miguel Bérubé.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I have become quite the Flickr nut of late. The photographer's on here are so good. I hope to someday be as good as they are.
I picked this picture because it is where I wish I was right now.On the beach in oregon,washington, or california.
I worked yesterday and was assisting a patient to the bedside commode. She was about 70 and having difficulty walking because of a health condition and not knowing what was going on in my life said to me,"Don't wait till you get old to do what you want to do.""Do it while you are still young and can.I had asked for a sign and think it was delivered .
I am so glad that I share this journey with my husband. I am glad to be married to a man who when he says to me when I get home from work after he had watched the Preakness"I cried when the horse broke his leg." I would have too. Sappy but true.
I just finished the book I had been reading Eat,Pray and Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and I loved it. It was just what I needed to read at the time in my life when I needed to read it.
I will post some of my own photo's tommorrow but just thought the past two days the photo's from flickr spoke more to the content of the entry for that day.

LOL. I promise to quit talking about this book but it just so spoke to my heart. It is one that I will reread again and again.

No comments: