Saturday, May 20, 2006

Three Wishes

Dandelion Eclipse-by Beyond the pale from flickr

I have this in my Flickr favs and thought it an appropriate photo for Sunday Scribblings. If I had three wishes they would be:
1.For Health- For my husband,sister and sister-in-law and their families.
2. For Balance in all areas of my life. I strive to find a balance between work and home and I often find it hard to do this. I also would like to find a balance between the physical,emotional,spiritual and work areas of my life.
3.To eventually to find a job that I can love and one for DH which will allow him to keep the benefits he has with his present job.He can transfer them if he can find a similar job within the federal agency he works for.
I know that these were not earth shattering wishes like some of the other SS writers but they were what was on my mind today.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

7 comments:

Sunday Scribblings said...

These are good, honest wishes and I hope they come true for you. Your link has been posted -- thanks!

paris parfait said...

Hope all your wishes come true! Thanks for sharing them. I always struggle with that "balance" issue too.

Terri /Tinker said...

I believe wishes don't have to be earth-shattering - just heartfelt!
May yours come true...

boliyou said...

Wishes don't have to be earth-shaking to be moving. I hope yours come true.

javacurls said...

Wishes don't have to be earth shattering; they just need to represent what your heart truly desires. I hope all your wishes come true!

Jess said...

I can't imagine people who wouldn't want these things, earth-shattering or no. Lots of people wished for good health for themselves and their loved ones (I did) and many of us strive for balance, too.

beyond the pale said...

nice post yolanda,
glad you liked the pic