Resolutions : I didn't make any this year did you?I don't think they work at least not for me.
I tend to do them for about three days and then they fall by the wayside so this year I made a list of hopes.I got this idea from Jen Gray(who I admire and she is an incredible photographer).
- I hope that my friends and family stay healthy and at peace this year and that they are able to achieve some of what they wish forand that we grow closer.
- I hope that America and World will increase their awareness and need to help the Earth and reduce the destruction we are doing to our planet.
- I hope America can find a President who is able to lead this country out of the war in Iraq and the economic trouble that is looming on the horizon and works to help the common man not the rich or the big oil companies.
- I hope that I develop a deeper relationship with the holy in my life.
- I hope to become healthier and have more vitality in my life.
- I hope to appreciate the sacredness in the everyday and live simply.
- I hope to reduce our debt.
I hope to do these fun things in the coming year.
- I hope to get a bicycle and ride it for some of the errands around town and for enjoyment.
- I hope to travel backto my other home and see our friends and family there and eat some southern food that you just can't get here.
- I hope to develop close friendships with each of you who read here regularly.
- I hope to grow in my photographic capabilities.
- I hope to learn to sew,knit and crochet.
- I hope to finish all the books on my book list.
- I hope to Do something brave at least weeekly.
What are your hopes? Please share them with me.
Put your heart, mind, intellect and soul even to your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.
— Swami Sivananda
— Swami Sivananda